Friday, September 13, 2013

Sting Like a Bee

Oh Lord! What a week, or should I say several weeks! Once again life is trying to smack the doo doo out of me! But let me tell you, I'm fighting back --ducking, weaving, flying like a butterfly, stinging like a bee! You ain't got nothing on me, sucka!! 

                           BAM!!!!

I'm not laying down people! I'm not surrendering the authority that Christ has given to me, ever! I use every weapon He has given to me! I cannot exhaust a single resource, nor will His supernatural power, that is alive in me, ever run dry. He is good; all the time. 

I'm taking my actions, my mouth, and my every thought captive. Holding fast to the truth and the minute anything but the truth tries to move in on me, I immediately call it what it is, "LIES!!!"  I don't have time for lies. Neither the seen or  unseen will have an influence in my life unless it holds truth. 

I'm tired if believing lies! Aren't you tired too?  Being constantly inundated with lies about who you are and what your future holds. I'm sure tired of it! I'm declaring today that I will no longer entertain such lies and negativity. Instead, I will mediatate on the things of Christ. It really is my only hope!

 He calls me lovely, He calls me loving mother, He calls me passionate wife, He calls me beloved daughter, He calls my future blessed, He calls for abundance to fill up my heart, my hands, and my home, He declares joy to abound in my life, He sees me, He says I'm worth it, He calls me -ME- His! I'm His. 

At the end of the day, a hard-hard day, I choose (it's a choice people) to focus my everything on Him and what He has to say about me and my situation. He will not, cannot lie to me. He is the only one that breathes the truth over me every time, in every way, and with a tender kindness that promotes my heart to listen. 

I am His! And that's where it's at!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment