Friday, January 6, 2012

UFC Table Talk

My lovely neighbor gave us a 'Family Question Jar' for Christmas which we used for the first time last night and it was side-splitting hilarious! My fav question?

What is your favorite sport? If you could change one rule, what would it be and why?

John:  UFC. I would allow kicks to the face even after your opponent is on the ground! (wow! brutal!)
Me: UFC! I would allow a quick (*bloop*) thumb to the bum if you cannot get out of a submission hold! Why?? Because submission holds are super boring, a good thumb intervention should spice things right up!
Noah: (outburst may I add as it wasn't his turn) Mom! that would get people killed if they did that during a fight!
Me: See my reasoning? it gets the fight going again right! (no one answered with a response other than disbelief filled hysterics)
G-ma: No response (I'm thinking she wasn't pleased with the thumb answer! lol!)
John: (who made one up for grandma) No one is allowed to sack Tebow! (lol! that made her happy again!!)
Jojo: I love hockey, baseball, soccer, football, and that thumb thing! (haha!! I love him)
Connor: UFC! (of course, cause we gots to keep this funny train rockin') I think that should allow full force kicks to the balls! (Laughing ensues again, very brutal!!)
Noah: (ponders...scheming...ponders) Skateboarding! I think you shouldn't have to wear helmets or protective gear. (Sits satisfied with himself, as laughing ceases so sharply that the sound of dead-space silence fills the air)
Me: Your crazy!
Noah: I'm almost 14!
John: Really? Brain damage doesn't care how old you are! (John and I look at each other and laugh at his failed attempt to win an argument during a game!!)
Noah: Well that thumb thing was dumber!
Me: Right?!?! Cause you could forever be brain dead or plain dead from a little *bloop* in the bum?? I think not!

Laughter and Lessons
Parents 1 - Teen 0

No comments:

Post a Comment