Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rustic-Country Pallet Table

My handsome hubby has done it again! Here is the table he built for our dining room; made totally of pallets! He is a creative genius! 





6 person rustic pallet table with white accents 
Legs are built out of pallet parts.
Left nails exposed for man-ness
Very light coat of white on trim so that wood grain shows through.
White Chairs in same white but applied to a blemish-free polish. 

Totally rustic with a dab of girlie!
I need this people; I live with all boys, all the time.
 I need things to be pretty!!

I scored two of these round backed chairs for $10 on a community FB site.
 My hubby sanded them down and painted them white to match the trim.
Notice that he left the table-trim with more of a rustic white finish then polished like the chairs.
 
Although the top is level, he left some of the
 boards 'bumpy' for that woodsy picnic feel.


All pallet parts were sanded, stained 'natural' (minus the white trim), and sealed.  
I scored these 4 high-squared-backed chairs off of a community FB site for $30.
We left as is, because they matched so well.
Love!!





No comments:

Post a Comment