Friday, August 15, 2014

Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake

Ingredients

>Dough 
NOTE: I used my bread maker on the "Dough Setting" and followed the recipe that came with it to make mine. I like a yeast dough best for coffee cake because it adds great flavor but can stand up to the ingredients I add because of it's heartiness. Follow this LINK to find the recipe I used. 
>Handful of Strawberries 
>1 Banana 
>1/3 Cup of Sugar (I used raw)
>1Tb of Lime Zest
>1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
>2Tbs Softened Butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cook time: 30-45 mins





Chop Strawberries

Chop Banana

Pour sugar in a bowl and mix in Lime Zest
Set aside

Put Mini Chips in a bowl
Set aside

Stretch dough and create holes and dents with finger tips
Slather dough with softened butter

Sprinkle Sugar Lime Mixture on top. 

Add Strawberries

Add Bananas

Add Mini Chips

Use fingers to work ingredients into holes and dents


Cover, place on top of preheated oven (for heat),
and let rise for 30 mins.


Once risen, take cover off, and place in oven.

Cook till dough is golden brown and firm.
30-45 mins

Serve with Sausage


Enjoy!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment