Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Resolutions!

We were driving to a friends talking to the boys about resolutions: what they mean and why people make them; and thus was our conversation:

Noah: I'm making a resolution to work on my man boobs and man gut!
John: Cause stick figure isn't working out for you? (We all bust up laughing!!)
Connor: I'm gonna work on my pecks (cause Noah already took man boobs) by pumping iron (he says the last part in his "Arnold" voice)
Jojo: I'm gonna make my nards indestructible! (very serious declaration)
..........silence.........
Noah: What?
Jojo: I'm gonna lift weights.
..........silence..........
Connor: How's that gonna make your nards stronger?
Jojo: (confidently planned out) I'm gonna wrap my nards around dad's weight and lift it with my nards!
.........Stunned silence followed by a gut splitting laughter!.............
Jonh: You better not put your nuts on my weights!
>>>insert comments visualizing the whole scenario coupled with hysterical laughter (as I'll save you some of the details of that conversation *lol*)>>>
Me:Why on earth would you want to do that?
Jojo: So when I get hit in the nards, it won;t hurt!
John: Good thinking son; but that won't work the way you want it to! (Because what man wouldn't want this to work?? hahaha!!)
Jojo: Yeah-huh! (cause he is so sure of this plan, he wouldn't hear otherwise!)
Noah: I'll test that theory Jo.
Connor; Yeah, I'll punch you there when you think you've got 'em strong enough!
Jo: Okay! (so excited because there is nothing like working as a team with your bros!!)
Me: ((thinking)) ....where did we go wrong..... (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment