Saturday, June 29, 2013

Flat Curling

Being that I'm totally crippled and unable to walk on my right foot, I've gotten pretty darn creative! I've made para cord bracelets, knitted hats and crutch covers, created a logo for my hubby's business venture, and now I'm moving on to my hair! Today I tried curling my hair with my flat iron, and it worked awesome ---way better than I thought it'd turn out! Here's how I did it:

1.) Section your hair. (I separate my top layers from my bottom)

2.) Make sure your flat iron is piping hot. (I didn't go out and buy a fancy one nor a special size. I used my every day iron and mine is approximately 2 in.) 

3.) Grab a small section of your hair. (I start at my face and work my way to the back. My sections were smaller around my face and larger towards the back) 

4.) Put hair section in your flat iron, start close to the head, then turn flat iron in a spiral motion until you reach the end of the section.  (I twisted away from my face for a feathered look. Twist towards your face for the curl to frame your face.)

5.) Repeat until all your hair is curled.

6.) Fix and fluff then spray so it stays! (Lol)









No comments:

Post a Comment