Friday, May 16, 2014

Cauliflower Delish

Cauliflower Delish 

1 Cauliflower
1 Anaheim Chili Pepper
3 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 of a Lemon
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Olive Oil
Paprika
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Red Pepper Flakes 
Salt
Pepper

Preheat oven: 425 degrees






Clean and Chop 


I did bit size pieces


Drizzle with Olive Oil


Add each spice according to your liking

Press Garlic into Bowl

Squeeze Lemon into a separate bowl

Remove seeds and zest Lemon 

Clean, remove seeds, and thinly slice Pepper

Mix well once all the above ingredients have been added
I used my hands to mix

Add to a Casserole or Pyrex pan
Bake at 425 for 25 mins
Add cheese to dish
I used my fingers to incorporate cheese throughout 
(you can use a fork)


Place back in oven for 15-20 mins 
till cheese is melted and slightly browned

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment